What kinds of personal information does Tuitioncloud collect?
In general, you can visit Tuitioncloud or WORDUTOPIA on the Web without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We ask for information from you when you become a registered user because it is essential in allowing us to provide our products and services.
· We might ask for personal information from you during the registration process so you can evaluate and later use our products and services.
· If you choose to become a Tuitioncloud Wordutopia customer, you agree to allow us to store personal information into the software or service that resides on our servers. We do not control the collection or storage of personal information during this process, but rather provide you the means to store or remove such information on the system as part of these services.
· If you choose to use our service, we may collect information relating to your employees, vendors or affiliates as necessary to perform the service for you. Such information might include names, email addresses, and other data that you choose to enter to verify your user’s identity and enable them to access the system.
· As is true of most Web sites, we may one day gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information.
· We may also monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us refine and improve the design and layout of our Site and the user experience.
· If you send us personal correspondence, such as e-mails we may keep a record of that correspondence. We also periodically ask users for feedback that we use to improve our service and products and add new features. If you respond to these requests, we may keep a record of your response.
How does Tuitioncloud use my information?
We may collect personal information to give you a customized experience and to help Tuitioncloud understand its customers and prospective customers better. Tuitioncloud does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others under any circumstances.
· We use the personal information as necessary to provide you with our services.
· We do not access or use the personal information you store on our servers through our hosting services except to provide such services, to provide support in connection with such services, to test, troubleshoot and improve our products and services, or as otherwise authorized or requested by you.
· We may use the information we collect to notify you from time to time about important functionality changes to the Web site, new Tuitioncloud services and products, and special offers we think you may find valuable.
· We do not deliver targeted advertisements to our customers using the personal information you give us and that we collect.
Does Tuitioncloud share my information?
Tuitioncloud does not disclose any of your personal information to third parties.
What security precautions does Tuitioncloud take to protect me?
We have security measures in place to protect your personal information, including the use of industry-standard encryption technology and firewalls (currently provided by 1and1.co.uk) as well as restrictions regarding the storage of and access to your personal information. Your Tuitioncloud account information and profile are password-protected so that you are the only one who has access to your personal information. You can edit your account information and profile by using your logon name and password.
What are cookies and how does Tuitioncloud use them?
· Locate your name and account information when you log in to our Web site so that you can access your account information. When you log in, the cookie is set, and when you sign-out, the cookie is modified.
· Allow parts of the site to be customized with custom colours and logos as per customer requests.
You can make decisions about cookies. You can modify your browser preferences to accept all cookies, be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you decide to reject all cookies, you might not be able to access certain areas of the Tuitioncloud website.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, Tuitioncloud’s adherence to this privacy statement, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us via the CONTACT link on our website.